Thursday, September 06, 2007

Chicken pops, chicken pops.

How can I not say sorry if I really am sorry?

Sorry. I didn't mean to say the things I've said. I know I've hurt you, and again, I'm sorry. What happened was plain misunderstanding . I misunderstood your intentions so I blurted out what I felt. And by blurting out, you misunderstood me. It was an honest mistake, wrong choice of words.

You're the only person who completely understood the pain and fear I went through before. You've been there for me, and just being there was enough. You helped me through the process of moving on, whatever moving on meant, by making me smile every single time. I enjoyed every moment spent with you. That's why I feel so guilty. This is not how I would like to repay your kindness.

I don't know how I can make you stay, but if I can't, then I'll accept it. I just hope you'll forgive me.

Sori na.

Hah. I'm such a loser.

---

It feels so different being here, I'm so used to being next to you.
Life for me is not the same, there's no one to talk to.
I don't know why I let it go too far, starting over is so hard.
Seems like everywhere I try to go, I keep thinking of you.
I just had a wakeup call, wishing that I never let you fall.
Baby your not to blame at all when I'm the one that pushed you away...

- How Do I Breathe, Mario

2 comments:

Meryl Ann Dulce said...

Uunahan ko na kayo. Bawal tanungin kung bakit 'yun ang title. Alam ko cheesy pops dapat 'yun. Hehe.

leeflailmarch said...

Inunahan! Paranoid! Hindi man nga lang sumagi sa isip ko itanong 'yun. Anu ba 'yun? Commercial? Di ko gets...

Well, moving on is tough. Really tough. Pero hope you can succeed with it. Healing isn't automatic. For healing to take place, it needs your consent. Don't really know exactly what you're going through. Pero I'll be praying for you 'cause He knows it even better than you do. :) Cheer up!