Monday, September 10, 2007

One night stand.

I don't have the right to make you stay. What you want to do is up to you. You can be with me today and be gone the day after. It's okay (well, not really). As I've said, I have no right. It was I who pushed you away. I would've said sorry a thousand times but it would make no difference. You still won't forgive me.

My smile begins and ends with you. My days are incomplete without thoughts of you. Each day I long for the time when I can be with you again. With you, I can spend a moment doing nothing and feel completely happy, really. I can simply walk around and have this big grin on my face. Or have lunch and laugh my heart out (okay, exaggerating). You always find a way to make me smile. I enjoyed every moment spent with you, where two different people are at the same place at the same time. But that was then. Whatever will happen to the now, I do not know.

I try to understand. Or at least make up things in my head just to make myself feel better. I try to be okay but I really am not. Thanks, anyway. If this is what you want, I can't do anything. But hey, I can wait. It's funny how you can make me wait for a long time although I am impatient. So, if ever you change your mind...

I won't say I can't live without you because I can. I'm just being realistic. It's just that living would be much better with you by my side.

Now I have to let go of what I thought I owned but, is it okay if I don't say goodbye to you? So, 'til then.

---

Oh now I do recall, we were just getting to the part
Where the shock gets in, and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
I hope you didn't expect that you'd get all of the attention.
Now let's not get selfish.

- Lying is The Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, Panic! At The Disco

1 comment:

Meryl Ann Dulce said...

Hmm. Bakit kaya walang nag-comment dito. Baka naman sineryoso niyo 'yung title. Haha! I just thought it's appropriate when someone you've been with left you for some reason. Parang one night stand.