Friday, April 11, 2008

12 hours.

"Robot ka Meryl. Hindi ka tao."

The guy who told me this will be out of the "institution" he's been in.

Seriously. Not a laughing matter.

12 long hours.

This week. Next week. I really don't know.

Good thing my friend, Warren, informed me or I would've no idea. Gah! I don't know what to do. I can't even describe what I'm feeling. More than afraid? Yes, I think that's appropriate enough.

Okay. I have to go hide now.

Question is where?

"It's just a phase. It will be over soon."

I hope you're right, Brandon. Hay.

2 comments:

janelleregina said...

Naku. Hindi ko naintindihan 'yun post. Pinaulit ulit kong basahin. Ambobo ko na naman. Nyaha.
Kung ano man yan, eh kaya mo yan =)
hihi

Meryl Ann Dulce said...

Hello girl. :) Naku pasensha na at hindi mo talaga maiintindihan 'yan. Hindi ka bobo, loka lang. :P

Sana nga kaya ko! Aja!
Salamat sa pag-comment.

---

Idi-disable ko na nga sana ang comments sa post na ito pero hindi ako marunong. Salamat na din sa pagcomment! :D